Friday, August 14, 2009

Update

I was pondering my busy life and realized that I have entered a whirlwind season. Often people ask me, "So what are you doing now?" Well.... let me tell you.

We just returned from New Hampshire and also Virginia. Yes I know they are not really connected however we did connect them in an asphalt kind of way....driving that is. Ha ha. While we were in Virginia we prayed for and sent our Daughter-in-law, Tina, off to Guatemala. She will be gone for about 2 weeks. Our Son Chris leaves on Saturday to join her.

On Tuesday/Wednesday, the 18th and 19th of August, Fred and I travel to NYC to pick up Dorcas Coulebly from Mali. She will become our "adopted daughter" for the next 4 years while she attends school in Olean NY. She was able to obtain a 4 year student visa.

On Friday (August 21st)we will take Marie-Louise to East Liverpool, Ohio. She will be traveling to Honduras with Mike and Becky Ingole on her first mission trip without mom and dad.

On Sunday the 23rd Chris and Tina return from their trip.

On Wednesday the 26th Fred leaves for Africa. He will not return till mid October.

Marie-Louise returns September 5th just in time for her to start school.

In the mean time, I have churches to visit and some ladies conferences planned. October 28th I leave to Palawan, Philippines. I have a feeling that I will sleep well on the plane. Ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment